Saturday 8 October 2011

My Kid's Book! (First Drafts)

Yeah, so I thought I'd try my hand at penning a new kid's book. Here are the results. Enjoy at your peril...



There are so many things that begin with an 'A',
Like this little black insect that's busy all day,
A fruit you can pick in a bushel or peck,
A sex act where you wank with a belt around your neck.



Book, ball and bag all begin with a 'B',
Along with a black and yellow bug that produces honey,
I got this floaty treat on the day of the fair,
When my mum purged her junk food I held back her hair.


'C' is a letter with which many things rhyme,
Like this useful device to help tell the time,
This purring animal will wrap itself around your legs,
While these people prefer shitting on each other's heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment